Morning and thirdshift players...

Talori

Not sure if we have any thirdshift workers here, but if any of you play in the mornings or all night on the weekends watch for The Mad One online. He is my husband and is possibly going to be joining. Our sons also play occasionally on his account (don't recall their character names off hand). He may start up a pvp character, as I think that is what he would enjoy the most - coming from a strong Half-life slaughter everyone mentality :p

I had given him the link to follow for joining, but as of yet I don't think he has (we only get to really talk in passing as I leave for work when he gets home from work and go to bed as he leaves for work... fun huh?). The Mad One is his current character I saw him create.

I will look out for him as well. Just got my new computer yesterday so i will be getting to play a lot more often. I'm so excited! So just have him look for us online and we will try to take care of it. But like Silver said just tell him to make sure he joins ToJ first.

He has joined ToJ, etc and will be looking for his invite :) I will also have our son join ToJ as he has a character he plays on the same account. His character is Rawlie of Death.

Back