Monday night PVP -=Arena Teamz??=-

SlavidZee

Hey yall, I haven't been able to join up with any of you guys for BG parties during PVP nights yet, but I'm still looking to get involved on Onesiphorus. I've gotten excited about BGs again, but PUGs are just... well, you know.
I also wanted to get a sense of the state of our Arena PVPing. How many regular teams do we have going? Would there be interest among the lesser-experienced/geared to start a JV squad? Lemme know!

Varatrune would be in for anything on monday nights, it's an off raiding night for me and would give me a night to keep up with TF! he's a MM hunter with 200 res right now.... I know I"m working on it.

I'm even worse geared than you actually, with all my RES coming from 4/5 stalker's pieces! But I'm itching for simepaunful learning experiences if anyone would like to join me! I'll be on Monday night recruiting

I run a 5v5 Arena team Monday Nights. We currently are kind of full, at least when the regulars show up. That said we've talked in the past about having a somewhat serious team and a let's get everybody possible point team to help them gear up...

I am interested in some organized PVP. My mage is arcane/frost spec for maximum CC/damage, and my priest is discipline/holy spec for PVP healing/survival.

As you all know, I'm usually bouncing around a few different characters, but Lloki is a deep frost spec, and is improved counterspell away from his usual 17/44 PVP spec. I also have a Ret pally with (fairly terrible) gear that is looking to gear up if we ever start a "we may not win but at least we get points" team. Monday nights are a time where I could probably be on for a bit, and I'm looking to get into PVP with my new married status biting into the time I used to use for WOW (not that I'm complaining, she's awesome. =D)

PS. forgot to mention that I'd be willing to respec the ret pally to holy, as her holy gear is actually better than her ret gear.

Last edited:
The usual suspects that typically show up have more than 1 level 70 that they are interested in earning points on. I'll talk with them about branching out to enable an additional team to run for points. Assuming we can consistantly run the same 5 - 7 folks for the majority of our 10 games each week that would free up some tunes to help gear up other players. I'll discuss with them this coming Monday and post once we get done talking about it.

All that said, if there's enough interest beyond what our usual Monday night group has room for, I may end up starting a "for points" team for TF members. I did actually respec my pally to holy the other night, so I'd be willing to be one of the healers, and I may even bring Lloki if we're short on DPS. I'm not on as much as I used to be, but if you're interested, just post here with a time that you'd be available, and wether or not you have gold lying around to go toward the charter or not. I'd love to get some S3 Healing gear. =D

I have 2 toons running on the Monday Arena team and would be willing to move one of them over to a new team. MoonRazor (my balance spec'd druid) might be a good one to switch over as he could either dps or heal if needed. The only problem with running toons on different teams is the timing (I'm good, but even I can't run 2 arenas at the same time)

Back