• Balanced HoH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will play either build!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I didn't listen and just wanted to vote

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why must it always be ViM or Balanced with you people? :p if you keep using it and getting better at it you know they'll nerf it!

Why must it always be ViM or Balanced with you people? :p if you keep using it and getting better at it you know they'll nerf it!
If we DON'T keep using it and getting better at it, it won't do us any good anyway cause we will be the sux0r.

If at 10 p I'm needed, I'll play. If not, I'll be sewing. I have to create my own pattern for my skirt, and it ain't cooperating!

If at 10 p I'm needed, I'll play. If not, I'll be sewing. I have to create my own pattern for my skirt, and it ain't cooperating!

as hilarious as that is, you could just... well... not go to t3h n3rdz0rz f3st0rz... well at least most the people who go to those things are. It's just, the person I think of most when it comes to conventions is Comic Book Guy.

I'll attend when I get home... which should be around 11:15 EST.

So, sadly, most of you will be gone by then, and I'll have to go back to my alpha testing of LOTRO.

I am brand new to the guild but if I can be of any help I would definetely like to play. I have a lvl 20 Ranger. I am very inexperienced in PvP but i am a quick learner so if just tell me the build i need and the skills and i'll get it done. Also, i just want to say that I am really happy to be a part of this christian community.

WELCOME!! And at www.toj.cc/gw in the Vault you can look Up Character Builds we run. And since your a Ranger the ViM TRapper is probably a good Choice also the Touch Ranger or Choking Gas Ranger are good as well.

the cripshot/poisen is also great fun for random arenas. apply poisen arrow, and cripple someone, target the next person and repeat. Its fun to watch warriors crippled and trying to hack you :p

Thanks a lot. I will definetely go to the website and work on a build for my ranger.

I filled out the application with my testimony and everything and received my acceptance email, I replied my email but I am still waiting to be added to the guild "in game" so I hope that will happen by the time everything starts tonight.

Thanks a lot. I will definetely go to the website and work on a build for my ranger.

I filled out the application with my testimony and everything and received my acceptance email, I replied my email but I am still waiting to be added to the guild "in game" so I hope that will happen by the time everything starts tonight.

and don't forget to get TS loaded up...:) Instructions are somewhere around here...*rifles through paperwork*...SoE website maybe?

Hey Thanks!!!!!! I was doing some solo stuff in the game when i got the invite, thats awesome. I am trying to get my build up for the PvP tonight but I dont have all of the skills, I am missing about 2-3 skills from each of the 3 builds that you told me about. For the TS thing, i found the page on here that had a little info, but I can't find the page that has the password and the rest of the info. Where can i get that?

Oh yeah, one more thing, for the ViM build...where do you get that elite skill? The Victory is Mine skill, I can't find it anywhere.

Victory is Mine can be gotten from either Talus Chute or Witman's Folly, outside of Droknar's Forge.

In my opinion, Witman's Folly is easier. The NPC you'd be looking for is Sakalo Yawpyawl, and can be found in any one these places.

WitmansFolly_Grawl.jpg

Oh yeah, thanks a lot, we actually capped it last night though. It was actually kind of weird, that was the only skill that i was missing for the ViM trapper build and then we went and did pretty well PvP and only actually used ViM about 5 times. Derk was telling me to use Healing Spring a lot more.

Back