Mithril Coin Quests - Sunsoaked

Zandaris

Once you hit 51 mithril coin quests will be available. This is probably the easiest way to get fabled gear. The armor you get is called Sunsoaked which you can see here http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Sunsoaked+Series

The first 2 daily quests you can do are For the Scholars and Tiamat’s Mark. You will not be able to solo Tiamat's Mark at 51 without very good gear. I had trouble even with Zan at 51 so it is best team up to do this one at first.

There is also a 20x repeatable you do called Fluid Nature of Evolution . It is more of a grind quest but I got 6 coins when I did it once.

At 52 you can get the daily quest What’s up, Brohum? and you can solo this one.

If you do just the solo daily quests you will average around 15 coins a day.

Taloc's Hollows has a 20x repeatable quest called Death to the Queen. I would strongly recommend not taking this your first or second run through. You have to get to the queen and kill her in 8 mins. Which is easy if you know where you are going and skip all the mobs along the way. If you don't kill her in 8 you will lose 3 coins and have 4 mins before the number goes down again. It's just not worth going from 6 to 3 because you don't know your way.

There are also group daily quests which seem to give you quite a bit more coins. I did one with Aleron and Sidonia and received 11 Mith coins. What is nice about these is everyone can loot the mob so if you have a full group these can go quite fast.

You also get mithril coins from completing your campaign quests so you will want to do those.

To see a full list of quests you can visit the Mithril Coin Guide on Aion's official site.

So putting that all together 15 daily solos + 6 Killing the Queen + 6 Nature of Evol = 27 coins in one day. Not bad. Add 30 so from the group quests and your looking at 57 coins in one day.

Last edited:
Something that Bonnie and I are currently doing and will be willing to help others with is pooling coins.

What does this look like. Well if you we had a group of 6 initially we could evaluate everyone's gear and make a plan of upgrade. Then we go out as a group and do all the mithril coin daily quests. We then pool all the coins together for 1 person to get a piece of armor. We would start with those characters that need a piece replaced the most and move to the next needed piece this could be 2 pieces on the same character or 1 piece on 1 character and another piece on another character.

This method could be quite effective when you consider 15 coins from solo dailies + 30 coins from group dailies x 6 people = 270 coins a day. That would buy all pieces of armor except the chest or weapon.

This way people are getting better gear quickly and seeing the benefits quickly. As the group gets better equipped it becomes faster to do the quests and eventually everyone will be geared out. Then you can start bringing in people that don't have gear and totally focusing on getting their gear upgraded.

Good info! I did Fluid Nature of Evolution today... it's definitely a grind since what you need doesn't always drop. I tried doing the Tiamat's Mark but couldn't get in the entrance, so I did Auralia's Been Angry instead. No coins but it's good for 3 mil xp

There are actually 3 entrances into Mephestis Farm. There is the one that is near the Inggison Outpost. There is one that is back down the hill toward the Inggison Graveyard gate. This is the gate you passed through when you came out of the wind stream. Instead of going right up the hill you would go left. Then there is an entrance from the Wretched Garden. That entrance you can actually get in with out fighting any guards by climbing the hill and jumping over the fence or by gliding down on the right side.

Back