Mists of Pandaria Beta has begun!!!

FINALLY! I remember pulling entire wings of SM at 60 and killing everything, only to not be able to loot everything in time. that is gonna be awesome.

I was thinking Baron runs would be much easier. That is awesome.

Man playing the Panda Monk is REALLY fun. The animations are so smooth and the game play feels tight. Leveling one should be a blast.

yeah, i am one of those people that is curious on the process sinc ei as in the original WoW beta, had an account since 1 hour before servers went live and got the AP 1 day after it started...

i am not too worried, i just wish a timeline was in place to let people know when they should expect to get in... i wanna play with the panda's!

I heard Blizz offered the beta only to ppl who bought the 1 year subscription.

Should have been that way, but people without the 1 year sub are also getting invites. I have the annual pass and still haven't gotten an invite, but some people without even an active subscription have gotten invites. I'll get in eventually, it just seems like a bad move for PR.

Should have been that way, but people without the 1 year sub are also getting invites. I have the annual pass and still haven't gotten an invite, but some people without even an active subscription have gotten invites. I'll get in eventually, it just seems like a bad move for PR.

I can't seem to remember Blizzard giving a rat's behind about it's player base.

Back