Mike & Bob's Raid v4.2

Apollux

So...

The question at hand is do we finish BWD/BoT with the nerf or move to the Firelands? Some of us did some Firelands trash/rep grinding on the 4th and have also gotten some iLvl 365 gear from the new dailies.

However Nefarian has been nerfed and getting a 4 piece bonus could be nice for some toons. Please weigh in here with your thoughts.

For gear, I'd probably be better served moving on to Firelands. I still want to go whip up on those old raids just for fun, but that can wait IMO. I'm game for whatever though!

By the way, for cauldrons I'm fine on these two:
Flask of Draconic Mind
Flask of Titanic Strength

I need more:
Flask of Steelskin
Flask of the Winds
Deathblood Venom

Also, I'll be out of town Saturday, July 16th.

if you're asking opinions, Our dps is to low for Beth (we do about 95,000 dps as a group), we haven't tried Lord whatever.... and the dog guy is a healing check, so

We can always try the Firelands bosses but in light of Ben's comments we may need a bit of gear upgrade. It might be a good idea to finish up the old ones while doing a few Firelands trash runs and boss "look sees". I am assuming we still get valor points for the boss kills and there are some nice 378 items to buy with those that would upgrade us for Firelands.

Last edited:
Healer Needed for July 9th

We are in need of a healer sub for Saturday the 9th. We start at 7 server - please post here if you are interested. :)

LF 1 x DPS for Monday 7/11

Looks like we might be shy a DPS for tonight. Please post here or send me a PM if you are interested. 7 server start and we will be tackling Nefarian tonight. :D

It's a busy time for many of us in RL at the moment, so our schedule will be a bit off for the next couple of weeks.
  • Jason and Meaghan are getting married!
  • Jackie will be out the 6th and 8th on vacation.
  • Mike is out the 6th and 8th for work.
  • I'm out the 8th.
  • A large number of folks are out this Sat. Jul. 30th.
Our next scheduled run is Monday August 1st. Please do your best to attend and update your status on the calendar.

I will be on the 30th to run "something."

Back