Mike & Bob's Raid: 8/1 & 8/6 - LF DPS & Healer

Apollux

Hi Everyone,

With the lovely marriage of Jason & Meaghan and other summer activities, Mike's & my raid is short 2 or 3 x DPS and healer for tonight August 1st. We'll either run BH (if we have it), BoT, cruise through BWD a bit or (last preference) grind Firelands Rep.

Additionally, we're a light on the 6th as well. We could use a healer (or two) and DPS type. Please reply here if interested or shoot me a PM. :)

Hey Artois, this is Mastaprissy. I'm sorta new in the guild activity wise.
I have two level 85 toons that I may have the option of bringing along to help heal or dps.
They are both non guild toons though. Their names are Agapepanda (Resto/Balance Druid) and Shaddai (Disc/Shadow priest).
Let me know in game via mail message to either or them if you would like to have me along this Saturday.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

We are LF 2 x Healers for 8/6 (tonight) and a DPS if you'd like to do some raiding. Venue TBD. We are at Nefarion in BWD or we may visit BoT or Throne of the Four Winds.

Also, I'd like to pay a visit to the 2nd boss in Baradin Hold if Alliance owns TB. We start at 7 server. Plz reply here or shoot me a pm if you are interested. :)

Thanks Ben for the support.
I just checked the ingame calendar and remembered that I have committed myself to a raid on Shannox tonight at 8pm server time.
I feel bad now, having shown interest to come.
I am seeking to raid other times of the week. I'll keep an eye open as things become available. Only this time I'll make sure that I am surely available to attend before signing up.
My apologies for taking up the time here.

Thanks Ben for the support...
I am seeking to raid other times of the week. I'll keep an eye open as things become available. Only this time I'll make sure that I am surely available to attend before signing up.
My apologies for taking up the time here.
Thanks for showing interest Vern and don't apologize for posting. :D
Always good to know who we can consider as a sub and who is looking to raid.

Back