Mentor email

rizz

The new mentors email is forwarded directly to me.. The email provides a way for people to addresss anything they are concerned with or need prayer for without going public in forums.

I am fully aware of health and safety matter regarding things like this and speaking to people so i take full responsibility for any situations that may arise..

As it stands any simple emails and advice requests will be dealt with directly without much hassle. But any requests for prayer in confidence or any matters that need discussion...they will all be posted in here for you guys to have input..

Its the best system i could think of for now.. it would be silly to have an email forwarded to all of you and Tek kinda sprung it on me..lol

If you have any ideas for improving this then let me know.. i am not entirely sure i should get the confidence emails just by myself...

Rizz i just am worried about you getting overloaded with emails and then like having a plate that is too big for you to handle.

maybe set it up so instead of autoforwarding, it like autopost here or auto PMs the mentors so that we can all pray for the person.

I dont know if tek has the capability to do that as they are all on seperate systems...

If it does get quite busy i will just paste all the mails into here as i get them without reading... will certainly remove the pressure.. But im sure it shouldnt come to that.

Back