Meeting CANCELED again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleburg

Meeting has been canceled due to lack of people interested in MSC. I know that I have missed one before but come on guys we need to come together to try and make MSC strong. As of late there haven't been more than a handful of people on at any one time with that said I must ask once again that you reconsider your role or position here in MSC. I don't like the way things are going. If this trend continues there will be noone around. I understand that things get in the way but, I for one, have set things aside to work on building MSC up after things were tore apart last year. We have more higher lvls toons today than we did this time last year but that is where it ends. I feel that either we aren't a family any longer or God has differnt plans for some either way I need to make some MAJOR changes now.
So as of now there is noone with any responsiblites until further notice. I see that the lack of concern for MSC or myself is unacceptable. I know that everyone has families, personal problems or issues of some sort and for that Iunderstand and appauld you for sticking to your needs but I would like to know what is going on so I could see to it that MSC, TOJ and CGA is here to pray for or to help you out if needed.
What I'm trying to say is that Officers should be held accountable for what is or isn't going on here and for that I'm truly sorry. Again I know I missed a meeting a few weeks back but that was unavoidable, since I'm a firefighter and have to respond when duty calls, and since then I have tried to have a meeting twice and noone could make it either. If I'm posting them too close to meeting date then GIVE ME some input. If I don't know I can't help you out or make arrangments for a different date.
I have tried to make a go of being guild leader but with the lack of support I don't see any thing positive from it. I took guild leader over not knowing what I had in front of me but I came into it trusting my feelings of how much I love MSC and how it make me feel being a part of some God has placed in my path.
I will still be the guild leader for now but I need some BIG time support and I mean I needed it yesterday. If anyone knows me then you can understand me feelings, boy I know I have vented a few times to some of you lately. But if you felt led to be a part of something like MSC and into a leadership role, which I had never been, you might feel my pain. Anyway I need your support once again so if your inclined to be a leader I have a spot for you.
One last thing if y'all will work with me MSC will be more than anything we can imagine. We are follower and beleiver in the most powerful person I know of, GOD and Jesus Christ our savior, and it is for that reason I'm open for any ideas, suggestions, talents and assistance you feel you can handle for His glory and MSC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back