Max Collectors stuff

DahcsLion

For those who aren't worried about having a green weapon or offhand, I regularly trade in my items to collectors and get some very nice, max weapons and offhands and give them away.

If you want a particular type of weapon or offhand, please post it here. I will check this thread regularly, and look specifically for these items at the collectors I run across. Once I have found the item, I will post it here (and send you a PM) and you can contact me in-game and I will give it to you. There is no charge for the stuff.

I currently have 1 adamantine shield to give away. It is max (+16 armor). It requires a 9 in tactics, received damage -5 20% chance and health +30. This is the equivalent to the eternal aegis, the endgame green from factions but with a different skin. If you will use this, contact me (Dahcs Lion) in-game.

I also have 1 vampiric dagger tang 3/1 (max) to give away.

All I ask is that you use these items and not ask for them just to sell.

i'm looking for an ax with +20% enchantment duration, let me know if you stubble across one, thx

Collectors weapons don't have mods like that but I'll try and keep it in mind.

The adamantine shield has been taken.

Strange, I just received a 19% enchanting mod off a chest in Istan. Sadly, it was a hammer, which means it's virtually useless.

I'll be looking for that mod for you as well. Would an 18% or 19% work, or are you holding out for a 20%?

i'm looking for an ax with +20% enchantment duration, let me know if you stubble across one, thx

I have a Cruel Cleaver of Enchanting, req. 8, +15% damage while enchanted. It has a 20% enchantment mod on it. Gimme a shout in-game.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;205273 said:
Strange, I just received a 19% enchanting mod off a chest in Istan. Sadly, it was a hammer, which means it's virtually useless.

I'll be looking for that mod for you as well. Would an 18% or 19% work, or are you holding out for a 20%?

yeah those Istan chests are weird. When you slice through some corsairs to nab a treasure chest and get a Gold earth wand with pretty decent stats if-I-do-say-so-myself and you're level 10... that's some nice waffles, right there.

I have a Cruel Cleaver of Enchanting, req. 8, +15% damage while enchanted. It has a 20% enchantment mod on it. Gimme a shout in-game.

Thx, that would be great. Could you please tell me what some of your character names are tho? Thx.

Back