Master Account Issue

Bro.T

I am having a problem that, after some web research, alot of other people are having.

Basically, the account manager will not recognize my master account name. It just keeps saying that it is invalid. I tried to re-create it and it says that account name is already in use. I tried to have it sent to my on the "I forgot option" and it says it is sending an email, but it doesn't. I know they have the correct email since during that master account creation is where you signed up for the newletter and I have gotten all of those.

I sent customer support an email yesterday with no response. I entered a complaint on the "my questions" page for EA.

I am currently sitting on the phone-over half an hour now-waiting to speak with customer support.

One of the disc's in my CE was bad and I was able to get Best Buy to open one of their regular edtion games and replace my disc's.

As many people as are apparently experiencing this same problem; I can't believe there's nothing addressing it on Mythics site!!

I had to deal with Mythic to get my account info because it had been years since I played so needless to say I forgot my password and the email that I had at the time was no longer accessible.

It took FOREVER to get through but once I did the CS Rep was nice and quite helpful. Hang in there.

My wife threw a fit bacause I was using all our minutes so I had to hang up. So, I got back on the account center and navigated back to the "I forgot my user name" optins. Then I started entering every name I have ever used for any acccount or toon. One of them gave me a different error than the rest.

I went back to the account login and used that name, which is not the name I had written down, and tried it--ta dah!!

I can't be certian but, somehow, my master account name became the name of the first toon I rolled up in closed beta??? It was pure luck that I was able to figure that out.

Back