March 14 Event: Urgoz Warren NM -- Take 2

Wizard Bihuq

Well, there was a lot of interest in this event so we are going head there again this weekend. Similar plans to last time. Meet at the HsC GH at 7:45 pm EST on Saturday. (Sorry for the late notification and lack of info this time, I'm on break ^_^")

I don't think I'll make this one. :( Got a lot going on at home. However I wish you all luck! (Wizard I was Magnus Kingmaker last time we played.) Now then, to bait all the massive pops and died repeatedly so the rest of the team can live!

And Don't forget to bring the Cesear dressing. :p BBQ sauce doesn't attract them!

I don't think I'm doing anything this Saturday! It'll be my first free Saturday in like 3 months! So I think I should be able to make it. But you never know, parents are always waiting to tell me to do things at the most inopportune moments ;)

My wife says I can play :D, but I think she wants to go out to eat too, so hopefully we'll be back in time. I can bring a necro or a ranger if needed. I know you need necrotic traversal (usually with BiP), so I can do that.

Woot! Urgoz has been defeated! :D

I've wanted to beat him since I've started playing over two years ago...

Yea, I've wanted to do the Deep and Urgoz for a while to. Glad we were able to get it done. GJ guys!

Back