MAP ROTATION

Wirl

on to something new...
Hey all.... want to know which maps are you fav's so I can create a map rotation.

I'll put my 2 bits in...
So far I like:
fy_omaha_beach (the perfect map to see the bots fly, *giggle*)
de_thematrix_beta3 (this is a cool one if you haven't looked at it)
de_lokomotiv (this is histarical with the bot slap feature)

Ok, the map list is on the forums... take a look. Here SOON I'll have the complete list on the server so you can surf them on there. It's hard alphabatizing about 500 maps. :D

Let me know. :)

I insist we have gg_shotty... As well as AIM_Texture_city! (I think that is how they are spelled.)

Ok Pie-buddy.....

gg_shotty: This is a gungame map, and I can't get gungame to work yet. Will that work on a regular setting? Also, can you send me a link to load this on the server? We don't have it yet.

aim_texture_city: Can't find that one bro... check your map directory and get me that spelling. We've got a ton of aim_* maps, but don't see that one.

:D

Ok, got the map rotation setup... here's the list as of right now:

cs_italy
de_dust
fy_omaha-beach (my request)
cs_office (Failedshots 2 bits)
de_chateau
gg_shotty_snow (Pie this is the only gg_shotty I could find. I hope you like it.)
de_dust2
de_lokomotiv (another of mine)
de_prodigy
cs_compound
fy_houses final (HCS's fav)
de_train
de_tides
de_port
de_inferno
de_thematrix_beta3 (my last input)
aim_ag_texture_city_2_fixed (as requested - Pie)
cs_militia

Hope you all like the rotation. If there are any hiccups, PM me and let me know. :D

Its nice you got custom maps and all.

Some of your map rotations ain't "fun" and balanced when its a 1-sided map, especially like fy_omaha-beach.

Even if I do join the losing side (CT) and manage to win, the odds in my favour in that map are 20-1. (That was the score last time I played, T's 20, CT's 1.) :(

However, I did still play even though I had more deaths than kills and 75% of my teammates left the game or switched sides (cowards!).

How many people were on the server when you played Corp?

3 CT's vs 5 T's

You, Babo, and 3 others.

1 or both of u kept getting awps/autos, I could only afford a scout, though, I managed to kill 1 or both of u. After that, trying to kill anyone with a pistol/machine-gun from far away was tough.

1 of my teammates did however, had a real good spot with a auto and killed T's mostly.

You, Babo, and 3 others.

AH! That must'a been back in the hey-day of my CS career... I've uninstalled all my games right now that I'm in school. :D

Don't worry, I will return in December.. and I will NOT be a force to be recond with. LOL ;)

Back