Make a Sketch for Me?

Wh1te Out

Hello, talented artists! I really envy those of you who have the wonderful ability to draw. I'm sure I could probably learn a few things, but I've never quite had the knack, despite the desire. That being said, I'm hoping that some of you could offer me some help.

What I'd like is if someone could sketch me an example or two of what I describe. This piece will be my next tattoo. I know what I want, but translating it from my words onto paper is not something I'm capable of. If this is not allowed, I apologize. And for anyone who has the time and can draw something up for me, I appreciate you in advance!

The Details:

Placement is to be on my inner left arm. There will be a cross-dagger (simple. not over the top. just a cross top advancing into a sleek dagger point.) aiming downward toward my wrist tattoo. Written in script above the dagger will be "Then I defy you, stars" (maybe this font). Surrounding this piece will be 23 tiny stars, no preference on how they are placed, but evenly spaced out in some way. The entire piece from top to bottom cannot be larger than one hand could cover entirely, due to my job restrictions.

So, I'm hoping this is enough detail and someone can generate a drawing off of the idea. I will be forever in your debt. The more the better, I just need to see what I'm imagining in my head. Thanks in advance, again! I love all your work.

If I were to ever get a tattoo it would be on my knuckles and it would say, "Revelation 19:15." It'd be the last thing people see before I tell them to get their life together.

I have mine picked out. I am getting a rhinoceros on my arm. It is an illustration from about 1500-1600 that my wife picked out and it looks great. I just have to pluck up the courage to go through the pain.

Back