Macrobinocular and Seeker Droid Missions

Aleron

Eh?
I think there are three of us at the point where we need to group up to continue. I'm at Raid on Arcanum on the Seeker Droid side and Dark Design for the Macrobinocular missions. There's one more Heroic 4 after Dark Design and three more Seeker Droid missions after Raid on Arcanum, with the last being a Heroic 4.

I know Arwindir has been working on getting caught up, but he can be our fourth with his 55. We can help Aaeryyn once he's at that point. His toon is currently 48, so he has a little ways to go.

it's exciting seeing the increase in activity with the Republic guild on Begeren Colony! We had six on two nights ago and that wasn't all the active players. Once Khalipso is able to transfer, that'll be another 55 to add to the mix. I'm hoping we'll attract some more folks that have been orphaned on other servers when their Christian guilds died.

It'll be nice to run some of the higher level FPs together. Khalipso is our Warzone expert, so maybe we can do some of those as well, as well as various Ops. I've only done one World Boss kill. You get some nice rewards by doing those daily and weekly.

By the way, here's a great guide from Dulfy on the Seeker Droid and Microbinocular missions

Just an update, Aaeryyn hit 50 earlier today and should be 53 or 54 by the end of the weekend I hope. I can't wait to group up with you guys and tear through the galaxy hehe

Just an update, Aaeryyn hit 50 earlier today and should be 53 or 54 by the end of the weekend I hope. I can't wait to group up with you guys and tear through the galaxy hehe
Sweet! You've been working hard! When you hit 52, you can pick up the Seeker Droid and Macrobinocular missions from two droids at the Giant's Spear Command Post. I've also seen the droids on the fleet, so I'm assuming you could get them there too.

I've seen the droids at fleet, on Courosant and at Makeb.

I have to work on the seeker droids to catch up.

i'll be happy to help out with the seeker droid/microbinoc missions as well. i'm excited! love helping out my guildies and running FPs/OPs, going on world boss kills, etc. :D

Aaeryyn is now 54 and I will be starting those quest lines today, I started the HK quest line as well. If anyone needs help with an FP or heroic please ask. Aaeryyn is full defense spec and I am working hard on getting my gear updated to tank hardmode FP's.

If anyone has any tips on how I should gear or what I should go after I am always open to advice :)

Nice, the toon I started HK with is DPS and very squishy a tank will be a welcome addition.

Update: Aaeryn and I have both advanced the HK quests to near where we are ready to do the heroics, too. So much to do, so little time! :cool:

Update: Aaeryn and I have both advanced the HK quests to near where we are ready to do the heroics, too. So much to do, so little time! :cool:

W00t! Now we just need to get online at the same time to run the FP! BTW, how many can we get into the FP? Can we run an ops group or is it limited to four?

It's the same as Heroics, maximum of four. I would think we'd be ok at 55, however... unless they've updated the hard mode difficulty.

Actually, I was thinking we may have more than four who need the mission. We can run it multiple times tho.

Aaeryyn is up to the first heroic 4 on the macro quest line and up to the raid on arcanum on the seeker line. I should be able to get the raid quest done one day here soon though.

My wife and I are both up to the "No Place left to hide" quest in the seeker quest line. We tried to do it together and wasnt able to kill the first boss even after reading the walkthrough so if anyone else needs it let her or I know and we will be there. That first fight is very tough normally her and I can do heroic 4's with little difficulty but this fight is hard.

We are both on the "Dark Design" quest for the macro line which is a 4 man heroic, we haven't tried it yet, figured we would need a full group for it.

I have been playing imp side alot and enjoying it, but please if anyone needs help pop over and let me know, my toons are in the imp guild. Aaeryyn is full defense spec and his gear level is just a tad under the recommended for the level 55 hard modes (current gear level is 146 or higher).

edit: Changed quest name on seeker line, we are at the same spot you are Aleron

Last edited:
I need help with "No Place Left To Hide" in the Seeker Droid quest line. I wasn't able to solo Dread Guardsman Varrow on Belsavis.

I'm also up to "Dark Design" in the Macrobinoculars quest line. I'd love to get that finished.

I should be on tonight. We've been doing a lot of family stuff the last couple of days, so I wasn't on at all on Sunday and only on late last night.

Back