Lydia's

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
This is an invitation for the Christian Ladies of the forums to contact me. Lydia's ( the ladies only forum) is now up. We will have an official set up this weekend. If you are a lady could you please PM me so that I can get you the password and invite you into a safe haven with other ladies after your heart. You can also post here and I will try to contact you. I am asking that only ladies contact me about this and to also restate to any lords who may think it a game to try to access this forum...... according to the TOS it is a violation to misrepresent your sex, age, religious belief, etc..... so PLEASE be respectful. BTW they are willing to set a Lord only forum as well if any of you want to take charge of that but you need to go through Tek. Blessings,"Angel"

A dudes only forum? I think it's a good idea but I don't have time to give. We could name ours something manly, like The Grunt And Belch Zone. (just kidding!)

no, I was talking about the last part of the post:

BTW they are willing to set a Lord only forum as well if any of you want to take charge of that but you need to go through Tek.

Goodness..... lass= lady...... ladd= lord. Why start a second ladies forum??? Smiles
and that's why I told you to contact Tek if you wanted one and if you could devote your time to it. Blessings,"Angel"

Ok those of you who are ladies and have responded to me will be sent passwords. Any other ladies out there or lords who have ladies around please have your ladies join cga so we can invite them.
Blessings,"Angel"

WHAT!?!?!?

I can get you the password and invite you into a safe haven with other ladies after your heart.

So, what's that make THIS area with us "grunt and belchers"?

*raising eyebrows*

heh heh...

Goodness spam boy if you cant help or answer the things Im looking for then please shhhhh. I think its funny that only lords reply here and all the ladies reply in private. Makes a lady wonder if we needed this a lot sooner. Blessings,"Angel"

Back