Lydia's

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
The time has come again to start using this women's ministry to it's fullest potential again. Many of us who started out have had many real life concerns and commitments that have limited our abilities and our time to devote to this area.

We have decided to see if we have more interest in participation from newer and older members alike. For the past month or so we have begun to move forward again.

Please understand that this is a Christian ladies only forum. A safe place for us to discuss concerns, values, and learn and minister to each other in a loving way.

If you are a Christian lady, who is 18 or older, please take a moment to PM me a bit about yourself, your needs, hopes, or anything else you wish to share. This area is password protected and will be shared with the appropriate members. Questions or concerns please let me know.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Please do not spam this thread. Moderator's please delete any spam.

Just in case anyone contacting me may have gotten lost in the PM sweep, I am asking to be contact again.

Also for all of our married "lords" out there, we encourage your Christian ladies to come and join us. (They don't have to be gamers, just meet the guidelines posted in the previous thread.) I know from personal experience that some ladies don't game at all or other things like family take more time and our gaming may be limited.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Back