LOTRO Kinship or Players?

Bro.T

Since we have never been able to get a LOTRO forum up and running, I was wondering how many LOTRO players we have. If you play, please respond with your char name, server, and kinship.

I'm not just being nosey; I am in a small christian kinship on Landroval. Our kin leader has gone mia and we are going to have to wither reform or find another christian kinship. We are looking at options so it would really help to know if there are other established christian kinships out there or another server with a larger christian player base.

I have played my first 30-days (got to level 28 Captain), and while I enjoyed the game immensely, time and college have me unable to subscribe for a bit.

I was in Band of Hope (also on Landroval ;)), an excellent group to join. Leader name is Hirawyn (I think it's spelt like that), but they are all very nice and even have big meetings twice a month.

Doh. I guess I hadn't been here in a while. Good to see you in the kin, Bro.T. For anyone interested, Band of Hope is always taking new players. We are a Christians-only kin (there may be some exceptions, but those would have to be handled by one of the officers there)

For the first time in a Loooooooong time, I'm in a group that I've never been an officer of. It's kinda weird. Sometimes I'd like to offer up my name for the next round of promotions because I'm so used to being involved in making decisions. On the other hand, it's nice to just be a contributing member, too. So little stress :)

To close out this thread, I'd like to say that our small kinship merged with BOH and it has turned out to be a great blessing! What a great group! Thanks, Durrick, for pointing us in the right direction!

Any and all LOTRO players; I offer BOH on the Landroval server my highest recommendation!

Back