LOTR Online

Why tek.... you looking at a being my little hobbit friend???

did anyone else put down Tribe of Judah for the guild questions??? cuz I heard that if there are a number of people in the same guild already they have a better chance of being selected....

Whon said:
did anyone else put down Tribe of Judah for the guild questions??? cuz I heard that if there are a number of people in the same guild already they have a better chance of being selected....
I put LOB... didn't think of us as a guild really. :(

I know we are not technically a guild, but a community but for all thier needs I figured it wouldn't hurt...

applied but my age my restrict me, would they allow 16 to play?

I put toj and that the main game was WoW. Redeemed has more than 200 accounts so...yeah.

I know that the main game isnt WoW i've been here for a while, but i think it would apeal to the people who are choosing beta applicants since WoW is a MMORPG.

Atown said:
applied but my age my restrict me, would they allow 16 to play?

I retract my previous statement...after reading a post on their forums it seems anyone under 18 can't participate in the beta...they sadi something about it being illegal for a minor to agree to the NDA...however they did say that they would drop the NDA and allow people under 18 to participate later...that probably means in the last month of the testing...but I really don't care seeing as how I wasn't going to get this game anyway...I don't like paying monthly for games...just doesn't set well with me...

Man....I can't stop thinking of this game, so just to keep this forum alive I pose this question. When the Beta starts and you are accepted or when the game goes live what will you do? What will be your characters race? class? where would you like to explore...etc...

I think i may create an Human or Elf Hunter or Champion and i would want to explore Moria asap.

Right now I'm debating on three types:

An Elf Hunter
A Man Champion
A Dwarf Guardian

Currently weighting each to see which I will/can choose

i'll apply, when Middle-earth Online was around, I was the #1 biggest fan and practically lived on the forums with my own created guild and everything. About me and 20 other of my friends we absolutely pumped about Middle-earth coming to life in an MMO game. But, some new people bought the rights, destroyed all the hard-drives that held the old data, and took a whole new direction in the game. Yeah I'd say they ruined it, hardcore, to what it used to be. MEO was gonna be mega tight, everyone loved it, then LOTR online came outa no where, everyone freaked and fled the forums because the new stuff was horribly unsatisfying and pretty much dirt to Tolkiens work. Cave trolls look like retards now. The Nameless Things in the depths of Moria now have a NAME! They are now making the game so it attracts the LOTR movie lovers instead of the book worms!!! Let's go to Rivendell, lets go to Hobbiton, let's go to Gondor! WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER COOL PLACES LIKE MIRKWOOD AND RHUN AND THE BLUE MOUNTAINS!! They are TRASHING Tolkiens WORK!!! Sorry it just fries my keester. I'll try it, but if its too much like the movie, screw it.

Last edited:
Levite said:
When the Beta starts and you are accepted or when the game goes live what will you do? What will be your characters race? class?
Two words: Hobbit Rogue. w00t, dragon pwnage!

Back