Looking to develop a website for our chapter :)

Logos

I don't really won't any forums on there, we can link them back to here. BUT I would like a web site that is just simple but with maybe a calendar and some other information for those of us in the Xbox Live chapter and also those who may be LOOKING or those who we may recommend check us out. :) Any REALLY REALLY GOOD at putting a small site together?? I can but it takes me FOREVER!! I will make you honorary web site guy. :D

I'll get back to you soon. Working on another project that needs finishing (darn my getting distracted by watching the Avatar series and playing through Heavy Rain). You may like it. I'll show you when it's done. It'd be easy to use it as a launching point for a 360 chapter site.

I'll get back to you soon. Working on another project that needs finishing (darn my getting distracted by watching the Avatar series and playing through Heavy Rain). You may like it. I'll show you when it's done. It'd be easy to use it as a launching point for a 360 chapter site.

thanks kenny! Avatar...I still watch it and my wife says I am a BIG kid..sphishh..oh look Dragon Ball Z is on, be back later. :D

Wordpress is a really nice way to get a sharp-looking website up quickly with nice plugin features. There are a lot of nifty themes out there to give your site polish plus functionality. We just used it for the SWTOR Sith guild site: http://www.toj.cc/swtor
I may be able to help contribute with logo/header design, etc...just let me know.

Back