Looking for more for a late night Naxx run :)

viglundr

Looking to see if there is interest in a new late night guild run.

Due to my work schedule I’m unable to make most raid times now, so after some discussions with some other guild members I’m seeing if there is enough interest for a late 10 man Naxx run.

It would be a short run 3 times a week, Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, from 10pm till midnight server time.

The goal would be Naxx for 3-4 weeks and if the raid is in good shape we could look at Ulduar. Would like to keep it in guild if possible and have the same folks every run. (once again if possible).

At this point I still need 3 dps, 1 tank 1 healer.

Gear wise I would expect that your heroic geared and able to contribute to the raid being a success, willingness to learn and able to have fun also a requirement :) .

Loot rules will be friendly (this question always comes up)

If your interested in attending please let me know, also If you have any questions let me know, We are looking at starting the first run Wednesday May 13th.

Sounds like fun, but unfortunately most of the those days it's going to be a bit on the late side for myself and Renee (12 - 2am est) I see you have one listed the 18th for 7 server, there is also a guild naxx 25 listed for that time (6:30 server)

However, Saturday is ok and if my shammy is not already saved to a pug naxx, I'll be available as a sub. Depending on who joins up, this could be cleared in about 3-4.5 hours. So eventually you will be able to do this in 2 days.

Last edited:
the 7pm was an error.. i 'm 100% sure i put 10pm in GC. anyway its 10pm till midnight so it should be after any other runs i believe :)

I can do this first Sat one but other than that, I doubt it for awhile. Just happen to be traveling right now and have more access than normal but I am still on East Coast time. In a couple months I will see how active I am while away from home but while at home I will probably only be able to do things on Sundays and even then am restricted due to time zone constraints.

lots of fun last night. 1 spot still open for sure, the off tank spot (SGAed it, and the guy was cool but its still open)

Day 2 had a couple of hiccups but we got military wing down, 4 horseman was a rather long fight :) we would still like to get a few more who can show up consistently for the runs so we can continue on the progression.

Day 3 went well, finished plague and was on Gluth before we ran out of time. so for the first week with less then 2hrs per session (3 sessions) we almost cleared the 4 wings, considering the gear level and the fact some have never really seen naxx we did better then i thought we would for our first week :)

Starting Wednesday we start week two !

I would like to bring either Triskal (Holy Priest) and/or Chimon (Fire Mage). I will check on GC and sign up when I'm available.

Eric

so we cleared naxx last night most her one shots, had to 3 shot kt but it was a great ngiht lots of loot and had sga fill in 2 spots. great job guys.

I know, no one really reads this but.. Robs late night run starting for the week tonight, great way to gear up on naxx loot for peps that have blues/epic mix heroic gear. or for peps that already have full naxx gear /25 man gear that are bored and wana hang out.. (at least half the raid) haha

Back