LionOfJudah in Tulsa

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
well i got into tulsa today, and been hanging with our elustrious leader Tek7, who i might say has a very hot girl friend, although tulsa is a very "fun" place i did get to pick up my super cool SNES, the state of the art gaming console. got to find the everyday life of Tek7, which is fun, and go to church with him, which is even cooler. anyway next time i post it should be when i am in Joplin MO.

wow.gif
i want a SNES :\

Maybe I'l find an excuse to see Tek sometime. As if seeing Tek is not excuse enough to pack up and drive to tulsa.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Aug. 20 2003,10:02)]Maybe I'l find an excuse to see Tek sometime. As if seeing Tek is not excuse enough to pack up and drive to tulsa.
Thats the ONLY excuse for going to Tulsa.

smile.gif

Cory

Did you get to visit with Zak? If so how was it. When I get a chance ill prolly call you wanted to talk to you about some stuff.

Yes, yes, much fun was had.
biggrin.gif

LoJ talked me out of buying a Gameboy Advance SP-1 (THANK YOU), played Time Crisis 3 with me at a local arcade, met four Tulsa ToJ members (Elihu, Mosquito Morte, Mad Chengman, and, of course, me), and chilled with Elihu and me at the pool. 'Twas a most awesome time.

Elihu's fiancee took a picture of the three of us that turned out wonderfully; I will pester him relentlessly until he e-mails it to me so I can post it to the ToJ Member Photos gallery. *G*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Aug. 20 2003,10:23)][...] who i might say has a very hot girl friend, [...]
Hey, just because it's very, very true doesn't mean that you need to say it! *chuckle*

Time Crisis 3 > any other shooter ever

They just got one at the Ciniplex near me and much fun has been had getting there early before movies.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hey, just because it's very, very true doesn't mean that you need to say it! *chuckle*

LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i want a SNES :\
Myles, if you want, i can get you an Emulator. I used to have it, til i came to USA and gave it away. Until the N64 came out, i got this emu from my friend and some cool games. (list: Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, and so on
tounge.gif
) if you want, PM/AIM/IRC/... can't think of any thing els.. OH Email!
smile.gif

well. I can imagine tek's mob-boss look getting a hot girlfriend, but not tek-with-the-kidney-bean-shaped-head...
wink.gif

j/k, I lub j00. there was no way that had to be a very flattering angle. those darned cameras, eh?
laugh.gif

Lion, you post too much! too much to read! eep!
tounge.gif

Oh my......"Everybody was kung fu fighting.  Those cats as fast as lightning."....and on it goes.  
tounge.gif

Cory
biggrin.gif

From left to right

Deadsexy
Total Hotness
Cant Touch this (sweet Sugar) ( i got a date!!!
blues.gif
blues.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
)

Back