Life is Feudal

Arrakis09

Greetings Christian Gamers ;) I welcome you friendly everybody.

From what I see you are interested in some different mmorpgs, in that case I'd like to share some info about this upcoming game 'Life is Feudal' It's sandbox mmorpg where you will see a lot of interesting features, like building and terraforming without limits, for free, and combat based on Mount & Blade. LiF is like a connection of games like UO, Wurm, M&B, Minecraft etc, really worth checking out. It's currently in pre-alpha stage, closed alpha starts in few months, so if you are interested then sign in, maybe donate or support the project in some other significant way, helpfull hands can be rewarded by developers.

You may read a bit about LiF on mmorpg.com (Where I found you guys): http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/631

And at the end of this short description I will just give you link to promo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxHOjZLRxAg
Of course you might also need official website link: www.lifeisfeudal.com

And that's all, if you enjoy sandbox and mmorpg games and a lot of freedom and such just check it out, it's worth it.
So, all of you just join LiF community and wait for the magic to happen, Merry Christmass guys!

I'll remember the game if I ever want to go medieval on someone :p.

Welcome to the forums.

Feel free to go ahead, build stuff and stab people (also possible way to knock down people with a shovel or a cooking pot - really)

If your community/guild ever step foot in there, I hope you will join guild alliance with me ;) always good to have some friends.

I remember looking at this a while back, after having heard about it from... someone on some forum somewhere. It does look like an interesting concept if it can be pulled off correctly. I have it bookmarked to keep an eye on it.

I visit the Life is Feudal Greenlight page and I immediately hear, "Come and see the violence inherent in the system!" in a British accent in my head.

The game looks very promising and I wish the devs much success. :)

Last edited:
Back