Lich King

Fatkid

Heya Guys and Officers:

Just wanted to let you know, I have a toon saved to LK (Gongli). If any of u guys wanna take a crack @ him and get more pracitice on him, you're welcome to use my saved instance. The pug leader said he's done with it this week, so he doesn't mind if I try to bring a crew in and finish it.

I'm available all Thursday and the weekend, but I won't be on till like 9pm on Sat/Sun. Let me know. Let's get more KS! Hoping for an Angry sighting. :D

Last edited:
Just wanted to say, my LK instance is still available. On Thursday, I went to grab some food around 5pm, came back around 5:30 and u guys were already in ICC. I was a bit surprised cuz we usually start 6pm.

Anways, I guess we have 2 potential LK instances now. If there's enuff interest, maybe we can try mine on monday.

we got started a little early last night, ended up doing 10 of 12, which will be continued on sun. if anyone wants to attempt the lk tonight, ill be around.

Yup. I was just looking to hop in an ICC10 and ended up grabbing people (most alts). So we have a run @ Sindy thats going again on sunday at 1ST and Gongli's which is @ LK which can go tonight or monday it sounds like.

Back