LFG for Shadow Labs

Mimbari

Howdy guildies :)

I am looking for a SL (regular) run for my Boomkin (MoonRazor) Friday night 12/14 probably starting around 7 server time. Gradydo (hunter) has already volunteered to help me through, but we still need 3 more. I will give preference to those who NEED SL, but am willing to beg for more experienced toons to help if no one else NEEDs it.

Thanks!

Steve, my folks are getting here Friday so I can't make it and won't really be on until maybe Monday. Even that is iffy since I'm traveling for work on Monday...

If I'm on I'll be happy to go...I don't "need" SL, but do want to go there since I'm looking for the tailoring pattern that drops off Murmur.

I'd like to do this as well, for Kara and Quests. From the bit of research I did, it takes about 2 1/2 hours. Is that a good estimate?

Hopefully not much longer than 2 1/2 hours. Since I am sure we are going to have such an uber group, maybe less :D

I would love to say that I'd go but I have kids to pick up from youth at 9pm server time..also I have no idea if I'll actually be on line .

Back