LF Guild/Friends

jhall03

Hello All!

I'm new to ToJ and I'm looking to play WoW with some good hearted Christian people :) I'm a tad bit confused as to what all guilds are associated with ToJ and whether or not they are actively recruiting. I may reroll or transfer (though none of my toons are very high anyway).

So where to begin? Any help will be appreciated. The goal form me is not in the game so much as it is with meeting good people to play with.

Thanks! And I'm looking forward to meeting some new people.

Hey there! I'm a guild leader of <Redeemed> on Stonemaul, a solid Christian guild in the TOJ family.

We're actively accepting any TOJ members, and would love to have you! We are a very active good, with fantastic people. We have a large member list, our guild is level 25, and we consistently raid throughout the week. We're working on putting a second raid team together, and hope to have that going soon. Our progression team is currently 11/12 (more like 11.87/12 cause I heard we got Nefarian down to 13% once), and should be 12/12 real soon and starting on heroic modes.

If you're not interested in raiding, we do occasional fun things from time to time - just the other day several of us joined a group for some crazy attempts on Horde city leaders, and we also have a beach party coming up next week!

You can see our guild's forums here:
http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Due to work and wife, I won't be in-game much this week, but you can contact any Redeemed member, and they will be more than happy to point you to one of the officers.

Hope to see you in-game real soon!

~ Flame

Last edited:
Great! Thanks for the reply :)

I am unable to play tonight and I am going on a trip with my church this weekend, but hopefully I can get in-game soon.

Just a quick question though, since I will probably re-roll. Is there a class that would be useful to the guild? I can't say that I can level up really fast and be of use, but I am considering playing something new, and I can't really decide on what I'd like to play. Thanks!

Well, it never hurts to have tank/healing ability, but our progression team is pretty set on all three roles right now, although sometimes we do miss having a hunter in the raid when they aren't able to be there. We had some new players come in saying they were hoping to raid with us, and hopefully we can get a second team going with this new set of players. I have no idea what they will need though :p Paladins and druids are nice because they can fill all three roles, but I would say just play what you like best!

Back