LF DPS For Non-Forgiven T11 Raid

JattTheRogue

I am the leader of a new non-Forgiven raid starting up with a few of my real-life friends + a couple people in their guild (the guild Jatt used to be in and the guild most of my alts are still in). We've got tanks and healers covered, but we still need 3 DPS. We're going to be raiding on Monday nights at 7 p.m. Central time, which I believe is 6 p.m. server time, but I'm not certain (we're all in Central so that's what we're going by). We're only going to be raiding the one night a week. This is going to be a more casual raid; we'll of course be working to down the bosses and progress through the different raids, but this will be the first time some of the people will be seeing the content so it's not going to be on farm like even some pug groups can do. Not to say the group will be bad by any means, just inexperienced.

Anyway, we're starting this Monday night, 7/18, with BWD. If anyone's interested, please send in-game mail (or a whisper) to Jatt or Disastro (the toon I'll be running on). You can post here, but I won't promise I'll see it because I normally only get on the forums once a week or so. I'll try to check it again before Monday, though. Even if you can't commit to going every week and just want to go this time, that's cool, but if we have people raiding with us fairly regularly we'll probably ask for more of a commitment than you being a glorified pugger so we know how many people we need to find each week. I know a couple people already expressed interest when I mentioned it a week or two ago during a troll run, but I don't remember who it was so please contact me again. :) Thanks!

Actually, it turns out we'll be needing another healer instead of a DPS for tonight. So that's one healer and two DPS. Let me know if interested.

Back