Left 4 Wed? TFTuesday?

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Was thinking about what nights we should get together for game nights, and not just TF2/L4d. COD4, or, or, something... And those names have nice rings to it, me thinks. :p Sure we are on most nights, but we should be scheduling more since not everyone can join on one night. Maybe even some Half-Fri 1 mod days? (See what I did thar?) I know there has to be more than just 2 shooters we play.

Sounds good to me. The most recent TF2 Tuesday game night was a big success.

I like that sound, it helps if we can all find a time to play together specially with L4D

Glad to see this stuff taking off. ^_^ So any ideas on what to play on the other days? Real-Time Straturdays with some Dawn of War 1/2 or maybe even Starcraft? CoD4:Monday Warfare and get that server hopping? UT Thursday? Free for all Friday? :p I'm not sure what other games some of you guys play. D: And this could possibly go in the CGA section so more people can see it too. The above would like the following, but this is just a suggestion:

Saturday: RTS's, like Dawn of War, Starcraft, CNC series
Sunday: Counter-Stike 1.6/CSS OR -free night-
Monday: Call of Duty 4 and 5
Tuesday: Team Fortress 2
Wednesday: Left 4 Dead
Thursday: Unreal Tournament 2004/3 OR -free night-
Friday: -free night-

Let's make some friends, meet old ones, and fail horrible on countering Zerg rushes. Discuss.

Glad to see this stuff taking off. ^_^ So any ideas on what to play on the other days? Real-Time Straturdays with some Dawn of War 1/2 or maybe even Starcraft? CoD4:Monday Warfare and get that server hopping? UT Thursday? Free for all Friday?
Sounds good to me.

I'm especially fond of the idea of playing Starcraft or Dawn of War on Saturdays. Maybe we should try a "Real-time Straturday" test run tomorrow.

I uninstalled Call of Duty 4, UT2004, and UT3, but I can try to clear some hard drive space for UT2004 or UT3. (Sorry, I tried CoD4 and didn't care for it. It's a great game, but I just don't like "realistic" first-person shooters.)

I think we should make Left 4 Wednesday a weekly event as well.

I thought we were already doing plenty of L4D on Wednesday? :p

I thought we were already doing plenty of L4D on Wednesday? :p
Interest in L4D seems to be waning, but my perspective could be skewed as I've been spending more time playing on my Playstation 2 than my computer.

The last few games of Versus I played just aggravated me anyway, so I decided to quit Versus until Valve releases a L4D content update.

In the meantime, I'm more interested in playing another TF2 scrim. Our recent scrim against SoC completely renewed my interest in TF2. I forgot how much fun the game could be when people played as a team.

Back