Leaving WoW for a while (reporting to BCT)

PunkiMonki

Hello Redeemed! I think after almost 4 years with this awesome guild, this is really only my 4th post total! :D

And although I do not know everyone very well, I never felt "out of place" among my Christian brothers and sisters! And have had amazing, patient, and helpful guildies come to my support & rescue times aplenty! Please continue to spread the good news with your acts of kindness & love to one another and strangers alike (with the exception of the horde :p)

I am turning off my WoW account for a while. My wife and I made a decision back in April and feel the Lord has blessed me with an opportunity to serve my God, state and country in the National Guard. I know that we have several military men & women in our guild and GOD bless y'all and your family for the sacrifice you have chosen to make!

Since I do not know at this time whether I will reactivate WoW or not, I am going to offload my resources to the guild bank in hopes that it will help in some manner. I don't have much, but hope that what I have will bless this great virtual family that is every bit as real!!

I report to BCT tomorrow 6/22. I appreciate all your prayers for my family and I as we charge forth with zeal and expectation for what God has planned for us!

Thank you all and God bless!

George & Angie

/salute

We'll be praying for you, and I appreciate your willingness to serve!

As the guild banker, if you're not sure where something goes - or if there's not room for it, send the stuff to my guild banker character "Redmats" and I will make sure it gets to the proper place.

Also, let me know if you need help getting back on your feet if you return :)

Wow! Personally I think our man has made a great decision. My deepest respect goes out to him and his family. It looks like his #1 Priority is straight!

I have an uncle who made a profession out of the National Guard in Oklahoma. He worked full time for them as a civilian or on active duty for most of his life. His service started during the Korean War and before he retired, he was the senior enlisted person in the Thunderbird Division, the 45th. By the time he retired he called generals by their first name, golfed with them, and even worked with the Inspector General. My uncle is one of the most honorable men I have ever know. So do I think the National Guard is a good choice? You bet!

George!!!!

I have always enjoyed gaming and questing with you sir, and I count myself fortunate to know you. I wish you the best in your future endeavors, and if you ever need anything please let me know! God bless, my friend!

-Tebran / Lee

Best wishes, take care and God Bless in all your endeavors! Let us know if you decid to ever come back, there will always be a spot. :D

George,

It's been fun playing with you! You had almost as many alts as Azami! hehe. We'll miss you and will be here if you decide to come back! :)

Back