Learning to Work Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critforce

I really liked Madi's idea of getting together and doing some BG's to learn to work together. The really nice thing about that is that you don't have to wait for anyone to start and you don't need a full group. Of course a full group would make it more useful but it's not a requirement.

My other thought in learning to work together was to do some lower level instances like Slave Pens (lvl 62-64), The Uderbog (lvl 63-65) or Mana Tombs (lvl 64-66). My thinking is that practicing at this level would not be as expensive in repairs or potions.

What I'd like to do is set up two nights where we try to help each other in BG's, not mandatory or anything but if we had two nights then maybe most people could show up for one or the other. I don't think we should spend all night at it either, you know an hour or two depending on how people are feeling. It would really help us gear up with our welfare epics as well (love that term :) )

As far as running instances it seems to work best to just wait until there are 3 or more of us on that are willing to run an instance and just deciding to do it.

On being prepared to run an instance I hate paying auction prices for potions, I know ingredients are expensive but maybe we could collect mats and put them in the guild vault and have a guild Alchemist make up some pots?

Please let the ideas flow.

As far as potions go, my alchemists can make all potions, elixirs, and even some flasks. Just let me know what you would like, and I'll get you a materials list.

BGs are a good way to practice, and I'd love to participate.

I think it will vary by class, and not being an alchemist I don't know which ones have reasonable ingredient requirements. So with that said I'd recommend a Guardian Elixir and Battle Elixir specific for each class and it may be per instance as well. So it would be good to have some +Resistance potions on hand, +Agility, +Armor, +Healing, +Spell Damage and +Strength as well as Healing and Mana pots. You'd have to tell me which ones give you the most bang for the buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back