Lead writer interveiw Story, Classes, Companions

Not sure if I saw that exact video before, but I know I did see at least some of it. I like the way he explains the classes/companions in there. Hopefully the companions work as well as he suggests, because it would be really nice to be able to just change companions in order to fill missing roles.

The problem I see is keeping all your companions happy. For example your healer might perfer the light side while your tank goes dark. One might leave.

Yet another aspect that is in the game. You have to choose if you want to focus on keeping your companions happy or on dark/light side. Probably even get different companions according to which path you follow. That's one thing I really like about companions, they add a lot of depth to your choices.

From the game play, story, and mechanics of the game...Im starting to like it better than KOTOR. It sounds like all classes have the same companions(all inquisitors have same companions for example) So I hope the customization is realy good so we dont see clones running around.

I won't judge the game until I play it, but it certainly looks promising.

Back