laptop help

...refuses to comment...

look for a system with a 5400 rpm drive, also the onboard vid is lacking.

The acers are nice machines tho, but I think all the windows machines out right now are ugly.

What is wrong with going home to type, at some point your going to need to stop being a spend-o-holic

I am actually trying to get something like this from my boss to use at work. I was thinking of a PDA, but this looks like a little computer for about the same size. Does anyone know anything more about it??

Why in the world are you playing games at school anyway? My parents would kill me if I just got a computer and then I asked for a laptop...

Why in the world are you playing games at school anyway? My parents would kill me if I just got a computer and then I asked for a laptop...
He asked for laptop suggestions. He didn't ask for advice as to what he should or shouldn't do with it.

And don't call him a "spend-o-holic", either. It's not his fault his teachers asked him to get a laptop.

*resists making comments about windows*

I dual boot on my laptop, linux will fit fine into a 20gb partition as long as you arnt doing weird stuff with it, my base is somewhere around 4gb + another 7 gigs of music and some ripped dvds.

i just ordered this
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11170516&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&N=4018997%204294967277&Mo=13&No=5&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=56670&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&Sp=C&topnav=

- Genuine Windows XP Home Edition
- AMD Turion(TM) 64 X2 Mobile TL-50 (1.60GHz/256KB)
-14.1" WXGA BrightView Widescreen!!
- NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) Go 6150
- HP IMPRINT Finish + Microphone
- 512MB DDR2 SDRAM (2x256MB)
- 80 GB 5400 RPM
- LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD+/-RW w/Double Layer
- 802.11a/b/g WLAN and Bluetooth
- No TV Tuner w/remote control
- 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
- Microsoft(R) Works/Money
- System Recovery DVD w/Windows XP Home Edition

Back