KoT Recruitment Drive

PapaToad

Just like the Real Army we are in need of Bodies. Who ever is with use now needs to be able to invite others to join. I need a snazzy recruitment drive to bring more knights, bible believe God Fearing Knights top fill our ranks.

I need Ideas?

People become drawn to an active guild. My first suggestion would be to pray for the success and growth of the guild. Let God be your first recruiter. I will pray this as well.

Next would be to hold public events, like services and Christian events that would catch the eyes of others. Do these events for each other, but know that people will be drawn to it.

I've had many people join the guild because they have heard of my services.

I guess what I'm suggesting is that you don't go out and look for people. While it would be good to advertise the guild on public forums, its also just as effective to set out a lighthouse and let people come to you. And you will grow that way. :)

So pray.
Hold regular Christian events. (with some advertising)
And be open to any who have interests, desires, and questions.

Just some food for thought.

A baptism service would be nice at PK bridge, I will have to iron our the details, but a open "Altar call" baptism service on a role play server might do the trick, maybe even floowing a sermon,

MY GOODNESS, YOUR A GENIUS MAN** Points to Malohaut***

Back