Just wanted to say Hi

Reginator

Hi everyone,

Saw your website and that you had a Guild Wars group. While I'm already in another guild with a couple college friends, I thought I'd toss my name over here.

I am a former christian clan leader in Counter-Strike, but moved away from it after getting burned out trying to manage the "drama" from other clan members for a couple years.

Anyways, my main GW character is Peter Venkmann. I'm on the East coast, so evenings are when I'd typically be on. I've at least been through all the different PVE areas, including the Elite missions, so I'm always willing to jump in with a group if someone needs an extra. While I enjoy the challenges in the game, I mostly play for the social aspect, and enjoy playing with other like-minded people.

I do have Ventrilo and can reinstall Teamspeak if ever needed.

Peter Venkmann - what a great choice of names - I'll watch for you.

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Don't be afraid to hang out here as much as you want or to tag along to any of our events. You'll have to PM the event coordinator to get a guest invite to the Guild Hall, but we'd love to have you come along.

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Don't be afraid to hang out here as much as you want or to tag along to any of our events. You'll have to PM the event coordinator to get a guest invite to the Guild Hall, but we'd love to have you come along.

Well the event coordinator (me) can't give guest invites, but you are always welcome to join us. You can meet us in the departure town or if an officer is online we can guest you. I'll be running a vanquish this Thursday evening. It will be a good time to meet some of the regulars. We use teamspeak if you can download it.

Well the event coordinator (me) can't give guest invites, but you are always welcome to join us. You can meet us in the departure town or if an officer is online we can guest you. I'll be running a vanquish this Thursday evening. It will be a good time to meet some of the regulars. We use teamspeak if you can download it.

Lol, I guess I was just thinking about HsC/HOLY events.. xD

never the less, still welcome ;)

Actually, Peter Venkmann is my Necromancer (Ghostbusters FTW). My Ritualist is Writ Habius Corpus. I know, it's mispelled and all, but the correct spelling was already taken.

Can Guild officers accept joins to an alliance, or do I need the Guild Leader to accept it? I'd have to run it by him either way.

What time on Thursday? I'm working through vanquishing as well, and have from ascalon to half of Kryta done so far.

Can Guild officers accept joins to an alliance, or do I need the Guild Leader to accept it? I'd have to run it by him either way.

Officer's only have in-game power over the guilds they reside in. The Guild Leader in the Guild Leading Alliance (ie, the "leading" guild in the alliance, *cough* SoE *cough* <_<) has the ability to invite other guilds to the alliance, and you are talking with him :)

Ok, talked it over with the other main guildee, and that'd be great, we'd love to join your alliance. Just let me know what you need from us and how we go about doing this.

Raven - can you start another thread on your Thursday night vanquishing. I don't want to get off track on this thread.

I've already vanquished everything (just finished Sacnoth Valley last night - I didn't need it to get the Legendary Vanquisher title) - but it is a lot of loot and gold. With real people I could afford to bring along a Capture Signet - or two.

Raven - can you start another thread on your Thursday night vanquishing. I don't want to get off track on this thread.

I've already vanquished everything (just finished Sacnoth Valley last night - I didn't need it to get the Legendary Vanquisher title) - but it is a lot of loot and gold. With real people I could afford to bring along a Capture Signet - or two.

I did, a few days ago actually. Is it not showing up? I haven't gotten any replies.

Back