Just for fun!

C

ChaosSniper

my army needs to grow!

click the link above it's for an online game and every time you click the link i get another soldier (you don't need to join if you don't want to) so kinda click the link once every 24 hours so i can get another person =D (if you dont' mind)
THANKS

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

so it's kind of like outwars...?

Well i clicked every single link, so I expect all of you to click my links.
smile.gif

Kings of Chaos

Outwar

remember to click on eachother's links periodically so that you can still help the other person grow =D

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

I click on your links Lion, and then find out that you attacked me! Filthy loser, I must send my commanders out to teach you a lesson.

hehe sorry just wanted some money and use up my 2 extra turns i had no offense Nspire dont hurt me
wink.gif

im angered... they deleted my account and switched it to Zealot_3...
mad.gif
I had a 20 size army 2... UP WITH OUTWAR

I got an email saying that there was a bug and there already had been someone using the name Tolkien so they changed my account to Tolkien_1. I checked and my army was back to 1.
sad.gif
However, they credited $50000 to my account.
biggrin.gif

I need people to start clicking again. I need to GROW.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=70736

same with me i want more poeple to click the links on this hehe make it fun for those who play PLEASE, and it wasnt anything wrong with your accts guys just that they started a new age so everyone started from ZERO, and also guys the LionOfJudah (all letters ) is my main acct hehe the rest are dumis so i get more money/troops but click them all and help us out.

If youw ant to be an officer of me hehe join LionOfJudah not lion0fJudah or IionofJudah hehe
tounge.gif

Back