Items again (week of 5/23/05)

Talori

Here are my items up for grabs that I got over the weekend:

Runes:

Mesmer Rune of Minor Inspiration Magic
Monk Rune of Minor Divine Favor
Monk Rune of Major Smiting Prayers
Warrior Rune of Minor Swordsmanship (did you still want this one Starphen?)

Weapon upgrades:

Hammer Grip of Hammer Mastery +1 (15% chance while using skill)

I will add to this list throughout the week and when I get too many I'll put a cut off on claiming the items and sell them off or use on one of my secondary characters. Let me know if you want them and will use them (only requirement, hee hee).

if nobody wants the warrior rune of minor swordsmanship, I'm always up for it, but there are others who probably can take better use of it. so.. if no claims.

Runes can be applied to your armor at any time (gotten so many dupes on some items I have applied a rune to crafted armor for a level 7 character in Ascalon :p ). I ask for nothing for these items, only that you will use them (no claiming and then selling them - which I doubt you guys would do, but I have known people to do that).

Warrior Runes

I am new to the forums but if anyone happens to come across any warrior runes I would be happy to take them off your hands ;) I currently do not have any runes but several bows, hammers, and other weapons that I hang on to for guild mates. If you are looking for anything specfic such as a bow that does at least xx-xx damage, etc. let me know and I will see what I can do :D

Last edited:
I've switched over from Swords to Hammers (everyone uses swords ;-)). Any hammer or other warrior/ranger runes I can use too.

Delivered the Warrior Rune to Pastori. Waiting to spot you Titus to give you the Major Monk Rune.

Did you want the Hammer Grip Jonny? (and please confirm your ingame name so I know who to watch for online :) )

Updated:

Still holding -
Sword Pommel of Def for ArchAngel
Monk Rune of Major Smiting Prayers for cheeseo/Titus

Still unclaimed (and new items) -
Hammer Grip of Hammer Mastery
Zealous Bow String
Mesmer rune of Minor Inspiration Magic
Monk Rune of Minor Divine Favor
Monk Rune of Major Smiting Prayers (I had 2 of them)
Elementalist Rune of Minor Fire Magic (Gideon have any interest in this one?)

Anything left unclaimed on this list by next Saturday will go on the open market or to my extra characters :p

Talori said:
Mesmer rune of Minor Inspiration Magic

If you still have it... i'll take. =) I am looking for mesmer runes or inspiration and fast casting. =) For my healing mesmer... I use inspiration to steel energy.

Updated:

Still holding -
Monk Rune of Major Smiting Prayers for cheeseo/Titus

Still unclaimed -
Zealous Bow String
Monk Rune of Major Smiting Prayers (I had 2 of them)
Elementalist Rune of Minor Fire Magic (Gideon have any interest in this one?)
Sword Pommel of Defence (ArchAngel didn't need, so up for grabs)

Anything left unclaimed on this list by next Saturday (June 4th) will go on the open market or to my extra characters. And I appreciate quick pick up of items to free up space for more items :)

I guess I'll take the Sword Pommel of Defence - Is that an upgrade ? I'm thinking. I can just add it to my W/N that's finally done : )

Back