Issues................

Killa_s

I am an admin for this chapter and I have been a member for many years from when a lot of current members were not around and I have noticed a profound change......

referring to the Jfreaks post this is the same but with a twist,

I have noticed over time that the chapter has seemed to empty out latey and the activity levels have indeed dropped. I can factor in the playing different games and the CS is old Jargon a lot of times. What I cannot understand is when some members complain that the old ways of ToJ are missing, they do nothing to help. A lot of us staff (admins, chapter leaders, ToJ leaders etc) are hard pressed to do everythign all the time. We cannot always move more members into this chapter and attempt to fix all of the problems even though we certainly do try.

If you have friends that play cs maybe imply that they should join ToJ and get them active in the forums and such many old members are leaving to focus more on skill and the fun factor has seemed to fade. These are issues that will be discussed later.

BUT please do not constantly complain to your leaders and staff members, sugesstions are appreciated and we do try to implement alot of those suggestions, but your help is needed in little ways such as asking friends to join, spreading the word, and asking to help out in anyway.

Sometimes instead of complaining about problems and issues that are taking a lot of time to correct, why not thank a leader for the hard work that they are putting into this chapter and all of ToJ, even though you cannot see it many people are working behind the scenes (no pun intended) and some feel under appreciated, others have already left

A certain staff member has already resigned along with some admins

I pray that God will show them the right direction in their lives as they have already contributed greatly to this chapter

Thisi s pretty much the end of my tirade but please please please help us out w cannot do everything immediately, I do not want to sound condenscending but these issues are very real and When the complaints are pouring in sometimes it seems that many members are just ungrateful

I just hope that this makes a lot of you think! about what has been going on lately and maybe you are not under this list of items

but I feel STRONGLY about all of this and hope that it will grab your attention and your will

God will LEAD US in the RIGHT direction! just remember that always

-Thomas

Last edited:
such many old members are leaving to focus more on skill and the fun factor has seemed to fade.

Well, the people that keeps typing ; /rank, /hp, /top10, /stats, should know by now the server is not a skill competition! And also is not a added modification of skills due to complains of lag and braging.

What I cannot understand is when some members complain that the old ways of ToJ are missing, they do nothing to help. A lot of us staff (admins, chapter leaders, ToJ leaders etc) are hard pressed to do everythign all the time. We cannot always move more members into this chapter and attempt to fix all of the problems even though we certainly do try.

May be, you should get the names of the complainers and slap them for not listening (and caring), OR, put it on a sticky so that others can feel/care your triedness working for making ToJ and CGA active for nearly 7+ years.

Yea and some times people come but there name has changed *not sure why* but hey people get on all the time... I think its more of the CS is getting old like BwP's server is empty alot CS is just hitting its time though...

Sometimes instead of complaining about problems and issues that are taking a lot of time to correct, why not thank a leader for the hard work that they are putting into this chapter and all of ToJ, even though you cannot see it many people are working behind the scenes (no pun intended) and some feel under appreciated, others have already left

I've heard this before, u should thank the leaders for the hard work they put in, and I don't get it. People don't take a leadership role for the praise. U do the work because its something u believe in. I'm not saying u shouldn't say thank you to the admins sometimes, I've thanked them many times because they always pop on when I ask for help. But I don't like it when people ask for a thank you, it takes away from the kind gesture.
What I've learned from having more of a leadership role at work is people don't like u. But thats part of the job.

As for the server, there's always people playing on it when I join, and if there isn't a few min after I join someone comes on.

Exactly, leadership is not an easy task and should be appreciated. To make any community a success members should activily participate and not just expect the leaders to do stuff :)

.seek.

well I'm not specifically asking for thanks just saying sometimes it helps out :p I understand what it takes when leaders take the positions.... o_O

I would like to take this very moment to THANK ALL TRIBE OF JUDAH members and ALL the CGA members for just being right where you are! Just the fact that being where you are has awakened the silence/passive spirit with in me.

Thanks again & God bless

Hey also note that this may be just a stop for some members to grow and learn! It is as always His will that will be done. You will given everything that you need to do his work(I guess the extra is a bonus to go eat pizza)hehehe On the lighter note if anyone needs a pat on the back do what I have done hehehe Draw a outline of your hand and tape it to the wall for the instant pat on the back> hehehehe you can tell I work for a living hehehe

Back