Introductions

Christian

Hello everyone :)

My real name is Christian, and I was previously playing with CGA in LOTRO, but recently quit the game for at least probably a long time because of personal frustrations with game play content developed recently.

Although I quit the game, I would like to stick with the group here. I then decided to sign up, and carry on with you guys despite playing SWG Legends now which is not a game which CGA has a guild in.

Could someone please send me a Discord link so I can re-connect to the CGA Discord channel, I would appreciate that.

/Edit

I did find a link to the Discord channel.

I got into the channel in Discord, but something seems odd -

I see no names in the general chat that I recognize. Is there perhaps a different Christian Gamers Aliiance? I used to see regular posts from Papillon, Ross, Gabriel (Whom lead the Bible Studies). I'm a bit confused.

Last edited:

Aleron

Eh?
Hello everyone :)

My real name is Christian, and I was previously playing with CGA in LOTRO, but recently quit the game for at least probably a long time because of personal frustrations with game play content developed recently.

Although I quit the game, I would like to stick with the group here. I then decided to sign up, and carry on with you guys despite playing SWG Legends now which is not a game which CGA has a guild in.

Could someone please send me a Discord link so I can re-connect to the CGA Discord channel, I would appreciate that.

/Edit

I did find a link to the Discord channel.

I got into the channel in Discord, but something seems odd -

I see no names in the general chat that I recognize. Is there perhaps a different Christian Gamers Aliiance? I used to see regular posts from Papillon, Ross, Gabriel (Whom lead the Bible Studies). I'm a bit confused.
Hello! Try this link to make sure it's the right one: https://discord.gg/cnDSxErc

Christian

Thanks Aleron for the reply :) I tried the link, and it sent me directly to the already existing CGA Discord channel. It looks like two different CGA's. Still, here I am, so I'll stick with it. (Forest Gump - Came this far... may as well keep going) Happy 4th and thanks again :)

Hey my names Will, not sure how often play or interact but I travel a lot and just got a gaming PC and would like to connect with fellow Christian Gamers. I enjoy all types of games but most recently played FPS games.

Olympicflex

Hey my name is Christopher. I am a Christian looking to game in warzone and Cold War with others christians. Also, I stream CoD and make clips. If you would like to play with me my username on psn is olympicflex.

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, @HansTheCowTipper and @Olympicflex!

Hey my names Will, not sure how often play or interact but I travel a lot and just got a gaming PC and would like to connect with fellow Christian Gamers. I enjoy all types of games but most recently played FPS games.

Will, our Discord server is a great place for connecting with Christian gamers in real time. We have roles for several FPS games, including Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, and Deep Rock Galactic, that you and others can ping when you're looking to play with others. Hope to see on our Discord!

Hey my name is Christopher. I am a Christian looking to game in warzone and Cold War with others christians. Also, I stream CoD and make clips. If you would like to play with me my username on psn is olympicflex.

Christopher, I saw that you made your way to our Discord server, so welcome to our forums, too! If you'd like, you're welcome to share a link to your YouTube, Twitch, or other channels. I don't play CoD myself (in large part because I'm terrible at military shooters like CoD and a little better at arena shooters like Unreal Tournament and Quake), but I'd expect that others on our Discord play.

Brightside

Hey everyone,

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful day, I've been searching for fellow christians who enjoy gaming especially MMO's like eso. Glad to have found this community. I joined the discord as well. :)