interested in rejoining

janc

I just reinstalled GW, and when I logged in my main characters weren't in the guild...who do I need to pester to get back in? :)

It's been a while since I played, so I'm relearning.

Welcome back. Now is a great time to get back into Guild Wars...as we all await GW2.

Make sure your still in Tribe of Judah - go to the Request to Join page - and give us your in-game name so we can re-invite you.

I'm still in ToJ...still a member of the WAR guild and occasional player of TF2.

My "main" character is Aidan Swiftbow. I have a short attention span with characters, though. :)

Seems like there's quite a bit of new stuff to learn, but I want to get used to it again before GW2....that game looks to be amazing.

Yeah, I saw that calculator. The tough part about that one is it's all Greek to me...I have no idea what any of that calculator means. I have a few points, but no idea why :)

You get 3 points just for having a hall. That comes from the "linked" account to GW2. In other words, it's on the assumption that if you buy GW2, you'll have linked the account. Only 47 more to go!

I've been thinking about putting together a guide for the easiest/cheapest way to 30 points. I am quite confident that anyone who just got into GW for the first time can easily hit 30 points before GW2 releases if they know how to be efficient.

Back