Injustice is pure awesomeness!'

Logos

Picked up injustice on Tuesday and this is the best fighter in years!!! Excellent story with a deep plot. The fighting is smooth and almost flawless. The frame rates are wonderful.
This game actually made me go out and buy the Justice League vol 1 new 52 graphic novel of the first six comics. It has refueled my enjoyment of DC heroes!!!

This makes me happy. :)

...unlike the dev/publisher team's "no official comment on Wii U DLC." Game's out, and they still won't comment. I want to show my support for Wii U games, but it's hard to show support for a game that developers aren't excited about showing their support for. /le sigh

Will be getting it on PS3 when I have to money to do so. Love the demo. Watched hours of Injustice streams in the last few days while chatting with friends and doin' whatever else online. Really, really like the game design and character variety. :)

Cool. Glad to hear that they're not leaving Wii U totally out on this, but I'm still disappointed in their PR for the Wii U version. I heard Nintendo Direct say that there would be DLC, but Injustice's Twitter/Facebook would continue to say "no comment on Wii U DLC" despite that, not even acknowledging the Nintendo Direct claim. Between that and simply having a lot more friends who play the game on PS3, I'm gonna end up getting the PS3 version when I have the money to fork over.

That said! Glad you're loving the game. Seriously. Played a bit more of the demo today tryna get a handle on Wonder Woman. Her trait/weapon switch is still hard for me to figure out how to use well; I just play lasso the whole time. haha Hmm. I think I'm going to go play more now in fact!

The systems the put into this game, especially the way they use meter management for clashes, EXes, and supers is great. Love it a lot.

watched an IGN review that had combo tutorials for many classes. Wonder Woman had a sick one that took off like 60% health in one combo! Looked so sick.

That's why I am not too worried about the dlc. They are skins mostly. I am enjoying it for the moves which are VERY hard to string together for the higher combos.

Okay no spoilers but best story mode for a fighter in years!! Just beat it last night. Going to do a second play through.

Very good game!

Would have loved some finishers like in Mortal Kombat, but fit for a T rated game, otherwise though its pretty awesome!

None of my get-rich-slow schemes have paid off yet, so I still haven't picked up the game.

That hasn't stopped me from continuing to play the demo a good deal, though. I still need to learn how some of the mechanics are used (like the clash/wager system; I get how it works, but I don't know how to trigger it haha). I also continue to work on figuring out Diana's lasso pokes and putting together combos. Admittedly, I'm still struggling too much with forcing openings in the very hard-setting AI to really get anywhere in combo development, but at least I'm learning from the AI's combos. loooool

I totally agree with the game's praise, and I'm just going off of the rather limited demo. With characters I like (I like Lex as a character, but not care for his fighting style yet) and the ability to customize the controls, I'm sure the game would only be better. :D

MKvDCU had finishers ("brutalities" for the DC cast, I think). They probably could have made it work. Oh well.

Last edited:
I believe they added the correct amount of special moves and power move for each. Of course it may be me since it takes me forever to learn the combos. :)

And yes the AI is brutal on higher levels. :)

Last edited:
The wager is kinda "weird" to pull of, to do it press R2 + direction towards enemy, when they're attacking you. It seems to only activate when your silver bar has run out and when they're comboing you.

Hmm.. after buying the game and playing about 2 days of Vs. it would seem I suck at combos; Which really saddens me because I really wanted to be skilled with Hawkgirl but she has little to no specials for me to use.
It's hard for me to pull off <+>+attack, and any combo involving a direction after a attack..
So far I'm decent with Doomsday, Shazam(who I hate because Black Adam is waay cooler, but I suck with him),Deathstroke and I guess Sinestro. I also like Ares but again suck when playing as him. Oh and Flash is cool too.

Keero played as Hawkgirl a few times to see if she is any good and she is, but he's good with combos soo.. that's why.

The wager is kinda "weird" to pull of, to do it press R2 + direction towards enemy, when they're attacking you. It seems to only activate when your silver bar has run out and when they're comboing you.
Other way to look at it is that it becomes available when the yellow/gold line under your character name is on. You only get to activate the clash system once per match.

Hmm.. after buying the game and playing about 2 days of Vs. it would seem I suck at combos; Which really saddens me because I really wanted to be skilled with Hawkgirl but she has little to no specials for me to use.
It's hard for me to pull off <+>+attack, and any combo involving a direction after a attack..
As they say... DO WORK, SON. lol Remembering canned combos (the ones that show up in menu) can be challenging; implementing and combining them with special moves and linking them into even more moves can be downright difficult. However, combo execution is largely a matter of building body memory, so a little dedication while hitting the lab (training mode) will go a long way. Then those combo-intensive characters will be a lot less daunting and a lot more enjoyable. Combo implementation and innovation will come with time. You got dis! It's pranguhlz, baybee.

So far I'm decent with Doomsday, Shazam(who I hate because Black Adam is waay cooler, but I suck with him),Deathstroke and I guess Sinestro. I also like Ares but again suck when playing as him. Oh and Flash is cool too.
Nice characters. Then again, I feel I say that about all the characters. lol

Stick with it, duder!

I'm hoping to get my copy today. I took advantage of an Amazon trade-in special, but they're not currently applying my promotional credit to the PSN cash card sold and processed by Amazon. Sent an email, so I'm hoping they make it work for me. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until I can get a physical copy... and who knows how much longer that'll take. :/ Getting tired of only playing Wonder Woman and only fighting Bats; I want the full game in my possession already! lol

Thanks Kenny, will does!
I can probably get some practice in today since Keero is at school and I have another 3 hours before I need to go to work. :cool:

If ya need some cash I could gibs u som. xD

Amazon won't let me use my promo credit on PSN cards, so I have to buy a physical copy. One way or another, I plan to order my physical copy on Sunday. I have enough credit on Amazon for it now, but I'm hoping that Toys-R-Us will indeed sell the game for $35 and that Amazon will price match in turn. If not... I'll still get it; I just won't have leftover monehz(tm) for other stuff. :p Then I'll have to wait for it to get here. THE WAITING IS THE HARDEST PART

Now go learn Hawkgirl for me. :D I heard Tom Brady say on a stream last night that Hawkgirl and Bane are the two most under-appreciated/under-used characters in the game so far. Having seen some sick Hawkgirl... but only rarely... I believe it.

Went ahead and ordered my copy of Injustice. I ended up getting the Wii U version for $40 after all, leaving me $20 and some change of Amazon credit. Even if I haven't been stoked about the devs' PR for the Wii U version, it is the version I originally wanted to get. Being able to play on the GamePad screen/without the TV--as well as being able to play using Nintendo's infinitely superior d-pad--sealed the deal for me.

Can't wait to play all the characters. :D

Back