I'm baaaaack!

James

Just letting you all know I'm back and will be playing again assuming people still play. When I took a vacation from UT no-one was playing on the server, is that still the case?

Hi James the server is doing well. Glad your back. Sunday evening at 10:00 EST is going great. Usually most everybody else shows up around 11:00 EST but Kraniac and I are usually there around 10. Stumpt , Shagz, WJfreak, TheJfreak, Kraniac and others play at this time. We end up just about playing every type of game. If you don't have it yet you need the XMP mod listed in some of the posts. I figure that we will be playing it some too. I have played just about every Sunday evening since we set a time so I should be in there this Sunday. I know others will. God Bless, CS

Kraniac has started a deathmatch night on Friday evenings. Check his posts. Killerah and him won their first match. wooot, CS

Hrmm i wonder if this calls for a handle change hrmm We need some help on invasoion
sad.gif
we cant keep having shagz do all the work
sad.gif

James!!! Great to see you back! Yes, we're still playing, but as a group we don't populate the server that often unless you designate a time. Right now we're playing on Sunday nights like CS stated and that's been going really well. Lots of ONS originally, but lately we've been doing DM, TDM, Invasion and there were a couple of BR games in there last sunday night too. Hope you can join us some time.

James, you need to join the TDM team! We need just one more person and we will be able to officially start practices, every Friday at 7 EST. This Friday, however, we're not going to do it, because I have to pick up my mother from the airport. But, next Friday, the 24, I will be holding practice at that time. However, with Christmas and such, I understand if people can't make it. Anyone who can, though, please do. We need practice. So, James, what say you?

Sorry for double posting, but there is some urgent information about the 24th's practice. I'm going to need to move it to earlier in the day, as I have been informed by the powers that be that I will be in another location at the scheduled time. So we'll hold it in the afternoon, at 4 PM EST. Again, don't worry if you can't make it, because I understand that many of you will have plans. I encourage this: family is *ALWAYS* more important.

Have a nice day.

Back