I'd like to join

Sedesh

I transferred over recently - I understand you all are in a slow spell atm (and I've been that way too with little incentive between expansions). I've been around for several years as an off and on player of WoW and GW2. I currently have a character with LoE in GW2. I'm curious who I would look for in game to join you guys.

A little about me - casual to normal player going back and forth between WoW and GW2 with spurts of consistency (and sometimes playing too much which I need accountability in) - I have a wife and 4 sons to love on and lead, so gaming is not a top priority. I serve as the executive pastor at an Acts 29 church. I am a man who struggles with my flesh and am fighting the war with it, the war that will rage until the day I die, but I love Jesus and his grace covers me for eternity. I strive to be holy, as I know it pleases him. I could do a better job...

My main character is Korelen, a 90 monk. I play primarily as a healer and have swapped between dps/tank since the gear set only changes trinket wise. I also have a 90 disc priest - Korel.

Hi there,

Some of the guys pop on the boards here. I'm one of them. Add my battletag and I will see if I can catch you up with one of the officers.

The guild is actually pretty active. There is regularly 5-10 folks on to play with. No raiding, officially, but I think they are doing flex along with another guilds runs.

It is always a pleasure to meet a humble servant of God. I am not a pastor, but I serve in my church (and also have 4 kids). Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself and you battles. You are most certainly not alone and I will pray that God continues to armour us all with the Spirit to fight the good fight.

Hope to catch you online!

Welcome, glad to have a fellow brother to struggle along side with. You will find our pace to be a good fit for your schedule. I'm the GM, you can find me on any number of toons but best to /who The Forgiven, someone will direct you to us. Some of my toons are Esua, Rueage, Basshebeth to name a few and yes they are all active ;) Hope to connect soon in game. Tuesday nights are best I am on getting world bosses down, and taking out some celestrials

Back