I play these Super Nintendo Entertainment System games are they moral?

Britannianhero4

Howdy this is my first post and I am Jason from UTAH, North United States of America.

MobyGames.com can help too I am only linking so that it is easier to agree on Matthew 18: 19 and 20 and help me out with God in the midst of us.

Here are the SNES games I play atleast some of them are:

#1: Breath of Fire

#2: Breath of Fire 2

#3: Final Fantasy Mystical Quest

#4: MegaMan X 2

#5: Super Metroid

#6: Super Mario Bros. All Stars including Super Mario World.

Howdy this is my first post and I am Jason from UTAH, North United States of America.

MobyGames.com can help too I am only linking so that it is easier to agree on Matthew 18: 19 and 20 and help me out with God in the midst of us.

Here are the SNES games I play atleast some of them are:

#1: Breath of Fire

#2: Breath of Fire 2

#3: Final Fantasy Mystical Quest

#4: MegaMan X 2

#5: Super Metroid

#6: Super Mario Bros. All Stars including Super Mario World.

as a player and long time SNES fan i think i can answer this evenly. Breath of fire 1-3, even 3,4 and dragon quarter, need to be seperated from the others due to its mystical content, but otherwise this is based upon ur conviction from God. if seeing mystical and fairy tale things distress you or tempt you to join a cult, then i do not believe i could reocmmend these games to you. Final fantasy i would say the same.

Megaman games (being the owner of x 1,3,4,5,6,anthology, legends 1-2 and command mission) i can safely say there is nothing morally wrong with them other then slight bit of violence. but everything X does is for a better future and does not compromise on his beliefs.

Metriod is a sci-fi and therefor cannot be considered among the rest. the only problem i see is if u play the game to see the bikini picture of samus.... other than that i ssee no problem.

mario ........................................................... yeah dont think anything could be wrong with him. but as i said before if it causes you to stumble or feel tempted in any way then get rid of it.

hope this helps

with any type of video game, it seems to be based upon your own convictions. If it causes you to stumble, AT ALL, just get rid of it. We aren't that desperate for entertainment. If it is seriously bothering you, just pray about it.... or ask Pure-fun for their opinion.... which you have.

Back