I need help

4t0p

I'm having a rough time in the CGA structure over the past couple days just contemplating whether or not I even belong here

This should explain it

If you read through that thread I think you'll see what I'm talking about ... I need all the prayers I can get, feel free to lend your thoughts too regardless of what they maybe I'll at least read them and openly consider what you all have to say.

4top,

What Rizz said. I know we see that heading there "Religious Discussion," and because we're children of YHVH, we think we belong in there.

When I go in there, however, I INSTANTLY feel my blood pressure rise, and I wanna start cleansing a temple I can't seem to get to.

Do you believe in Jehovah God (YHVH)? Do you believe he sent his son Jesus (Yeshua) to die, paying the price for your sin, and that he rose again, conquering and breaking the power of death? Have you confessed that Christ is the Lord, the authority and devotion, of your life?

Yeah?

Then it doesn't matter what people say about Islam, Mysticism, or anything. Unless they say those things that were said above, they be wrong. It's really easy for us to get drawn into an argument, trying to prove our points, trying to defend christianity, trying to philosophize, and intellectualize, and build this rock solid case for Christ that puts all other dissidents sat down on their backside.

Let's face it tho. We can't. See. That's a big thing about what we believe. It REQUIRES FAITH.

4top, if you answered yes to the above stuff and you have a heart for CGA? you belong there. it's as simple as that.

Back