I need....Counterstrike!

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
I miss playing CS with you all! :(

I need a counter strike fix that does not involve Gun GAME!

Though of course I also will need my desktop back up to full power. :D

Much more ram and a cable connection to the internet instead of wireless... Not saying my wireless card is bad, just saying that being hooked into the router is a lot faster for ping. (To local servers an average of 10+.) I connect to one Seattle based gun game server with my laptop at around 15-29 ping. With my hardline connection it drops to 5. :D Maybe having 4 gigs of Ram has something to do with it?

I would try wireless through your laptop and CS:S. If you are still having ping problems either your card has issues or the router does. I routinely get sub 1ms pings on wireless here..:)

You know, admitting you have a problem is the first step to fixing it :)

Hope to see you online soon. I am planning on some game time tomorrow.

lol. I tried to get online today, didn't happen unfortunately. however I'll keep trying to see y'all. :)

Gun game is fun. :) I just like playing regular CS:S sometimes. Ya know, defuse the bomb, rescue the hostage. :D

I would try wireless through your laptop and CS:S. If you are still having ping problems either your card has issues or the router does. I routinely get sub 1ms pings on wireless here..:)

My ping to the router is fine, its my ping to the gun game server that fluctuates.

Back