I guess I'll say hello

I signed up a couple days ago or something like that, but this is my first post.

I tried to find a better way to make a first post, because I generally don't like making these kinds of topics unless there is a specific forum for it, but I couldn't find an appropriate way to join in a conversation.

Anyway, I was playing on this place's CS server and someone mentioned the forums so I figured I would stop by. Seems interesting.

CS looks like just about the only game on the list I play, so if you see someone named The Invincible Man or The Inopinable Man, that's me.

Hi folks.

Hello and welcome to the family! Jump in and post anytime, you are now one of us!
laugh.gif

Hi and welcome. I look forward to being killed by you at some point. I play on the ToJ custom server under the name [toj.cc]Genesis1315

Gen

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I may play quite a bit but I'm not actually that good .

Well, no one judges people by skill, least I hope not...

Welcome to CGA forums, I'm Corp, CORP! not fox and corpfox, Corp!
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Haha, yeah.

People ALWAYS call me invisible. I'm used to it when I first join a forum
tounge.gif

Also, on CS, I keep getting people who say, "I killed the invincible man." Which is pretty much why I'm using "The Inopinable Man" now. At least that's a word most people don't even know
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (l33tben @ Jan. 23 2005,3:57)]hmmm not so fast there maxx.. my lvl 6 n00b skills on WC3 PWN ur special little sight thingy
biggrin.gif
You KNOW I own you.

Just admit it, you will feel so much better.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (l33tben @ Jan. 23 2005,6:11)]I feel better knowing that I have UBER l33t nub skills...-_- dont make me tower rush lol
Don't make me mass mortar you...ok I'm done thread hijacking.

Back