I am a sinner and need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByblosHex

I have a mjor problem with a certain type of sin, and it eats at mea nd keeps me up at night. I need the strength to resist it! ONly God can help me so guys please pray that I will have the strength to resist these sick thoughts in my head. Im certain these are being triggered by the chemicals present in my body in its current growth stage. If you have any Advice you can PM me. I know I am alrady requesting a prayer form you guys, but this is almost as important.

I have no one to be accountability.... and besides, I would probobly screw up and whoever it was would be disguisted by me
sad.gif

Don't be as afraid as that of people... I've been down the same path before, and actually have gone through that course more than once (I am apparently not a quick learner when it comes to the important facts of life.) Honestly, with the things I've confessed to people at SCF, you realize there is nothing to shameful for the grace and forgiveness of God and those who really are devoted to Him. I'm not saying going to the course saves you from it, but, it can be a valueable asset in really turning around and coming to God. If you really want out, well, I'd go for it... I mean, I have. Anyway, just uh, know you havn't been alone.

thanx man, I know alot of us deal with it and I still hate it as just as much. Im telling you if I ever get my hands on that coward Satan (In my glory form of course) Im gonna beat him up!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ByblosHex @ Sep. 28 2004,12:15)]thanx man, I know alot of us deal with it and I still hate it as just as much. Im telling you if I ever get my hands on that coward Satan (In my glory form of course) Im gonna beat him up!
Paul hit the nail on the head in Romans 7:15

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

It is an ugly road, and I will be right beside you beating up Satan, probably for the same reasons.

smile.gif
good to see some share the same rightous anger.
Thanx guys, my situation isnt improving however, but since I promised to disclose it to someone if it happens, I havnt done anything!

If you need someone to talk to then you can contact me.. Or if you dont want me then i can find someone from the prayerteam who would be just as willing. Contact info on my site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back