https://betacenter.eamythic.com/user_menu.php

I've applied to beta, opened an account, but can't get any codes, it applied my amazon code and recognised it, but seems like I can't get a code from mythic nor the access to download

Deut got his, but I'm frustrated!

mine says that we cannot use our account codes for open beta, head start, etc etc. yet. Not sure why or how Deut. got a torrent already for the WAR client unless they had this already out from the beginning or just recently released it for people to start dloading to get ready.

duh, I finally figured out what my problem probably is, I haven't been 'approved' for the beta, it still says 'applied' Duets said accepted. Wonder how long this will take... guess I'll go out to lunch and cool down and see if during that time they approve me.

You are both in the OPEN beta for pre-ordering, it does look like Duet got invited to the CLOSED beta which is happening right now. But the OPEN beta is not for another week.

Last edited:
Ewoks is dead on. The Lord knows (and I suppose Mythic) when I was accepted into the closed Beta. I haven't checked that site in a few months. :eek:

As I set up my WAR user account, I love the birth-date screen... and how it starts at birth-year 1928. Good thing for that MASSIVE age 70+ player demographic (sarcasm).

Last edited:
We actually have someone close to that age....

IF he plays WAR.

Wow. That's awesome.

Forgive me for being thickheaded, but is there no way to download the game? I thought that when I pre-ordered there would be a way to download. I ordered through Direct2Drive, which usually downloads right to my PC. All I got were open beta codes (which I registered), but now I can't find a client download.

I will read frantically. Forgive me if the answer is somewhere right in front of me -- I just don't see it.

If D2D did not provide a work around, you have to wait for Mythic to let you in to the down load line.

Back