Howdy, y'all!

skvsr

I sure have been missing my WoW buddies this pass few weeks and missed playing in our virtual playground! I have had limited internet coverage and have some other challenges. As many of you know I have been disabled this past year so finances have been slim. Any how, all said and done, we have been juggling to keep utilities etc. on and it finally caught up with us so the landline and internet had to go on hold.

However, God is great and faithful - he has provided for us so that we have not gone hungry nor froze nor gone naked. The old house we live in is rather drafty and uninsulated...the septic is even having trouble! However, when compared with much of the world, we are living high on the hog. For God's many blessings we are extremely grateful. And next week our phone and internet service should be on!

Also, the Social Security Administration approved my disability without any needed appeal. Most of the time, people who file get rejected the first time and have to hire a lawyer to get their disability. I credit God's grace and the excellence of documentation of my problem in medical records. I likely pushed myself a year too long only to add to my misery, but it ain't fun to not have a job. I have enjoyed my work for years and have been good enough for there to be some demand for my skills. God has blessed me.

I trust all of you are having a great time in game and RL. Hopefully I will be joining you soon!

God Bless ya!

hello there, i haven't played wow in about 2years but hopefully that will change next year because i plan on moving into littlerock where i can get highspeed internet, i now live just outside of littlerock and can't get highspeed internet, it really does stink.Well i just wanted to say to you that God does provide and it sounds like that is just what he is doing for you and i also wanted to say hello.

Back