How to sux at cs :) nice little article here

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The knife, the best weapon in the game. The knife not only allows you to slash up your enemies, but can also spread butter on bread (see fig. 6), cut meat, dairy, or wheat products. For preparing toast, nothing beats the knife, the reason i prefer it over all others.

wow i didt know so many people shared my strategy
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I highly recommend locating the nearest 9600-baud modem, hitting it with a hammer, and utilizing it. Surrounding the phone line with magnets as it travels through the house also can't hurt.

Hmm.. Atown does hab dial up.. mebe it's true.. lol

actually the magnet thing may be true for me. there are alot of wierd metals around my house and some could be in the crawl space below our house so it might slow my connection
wow.gif

Better a covard n alive than a Hero n' die...

Awp rulz0r all you n00bs0rs

(sry I think I shouldn't licked those old stamps I found)

hey i only use my shield as a last resort bro. u need to play more on babos server, i get btter ping there so im just hanging out there mainly

my ping will flux thrugh 250-380 on TOJ1 on TOJ2 i get 220-350. maybe its wired differently through the telephone lines who knows.

definatly...
i have just been busy and had quite a bit on my mind.. just thinkin bout stuff *cough*girl i like*cough*... lol, she actually interested in me
tounge.gif
.. and havent had any time to get to the forums.. but i am alive.. and i have played in toj a few times recently.. be sure to see me around as much as i can in the server.. that is, when it's not full.. and i'll try to get to the forums a bit more.. i used to be in the forums like, everyday.. but time hasnt permited that recently, oh well, class over, cya
~Crazy~
aka. Ryan

Back